Lifting & Tipping
Packing starts by bringing the product to a higher level: gravity is the most important force to transfer it from station to station in the packaging process. Our lifting and tipping units can handle any kind of custom bulk container and are fully equipped to feed the product safely and controlled into the packaging line.
Lifting & Tipping units
The Weighpack series LU lifting and tipping units are characterized by a heavy-duty construction, combined with extensive safeguarding. The units are easy to operate and maintenance free. Weighpack can construct each container holding unit for every type of container or multiple containers. Within the LU and tip units all dangerous and moving parts are fully shielded according to European (CE) and USA (OSHA) safety requirements.
• Capacity from 100 kg to 2.000 kg.
• Tip heights from 1.000 mm to 6.000 mm.
• Overload security for too heavy containers presented in unit.
• Safety shrouding.
• Pneumatic operated security door.
• Automatic return after tipping.
• Automatic start.
• Vibrating bar.
• Automatic return.
• Multiple tip.
• S7-20 micro controller.
• Pneumatic door lock.
• Automatic container supply.
• Automatic container identification.
• Hydraulic door for soft dropping of product.
• Automatically controlled hydraulic dosing flap.
• Reduces thread damage and noise level by sliding instead of dropping the product.
• Flap opening controlled by product level in storage hopper.
• Others on request.
Wire Dusseldorf 2020
We will exhibiting on the Wire show in Dusseldorf, which will be held on
December 7-11, 2020.
Fastener Fair Milan 2020
We will participate on the Fastener Fair in Milan, which will be held on November 11-12, 2020.